Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tree Story: Mellisa Z.


Mellisa Z., from Forma Theraputics in Cambridge, won a tree at one of our Earth Day commuter benefit promotions.

This is what she had to share:

"When I first saw this Dwarf Alberta Spruce, I was signing up for a raffle and learning about the Commuter Benefit Programs that Transactions Associates provide for green-commuting at my work. I looked at it's beautiful young, springy needles, and I actually said out loud, "I'm gonna win you, little buddy!" Low and behold, two hours later, Jax Adele from T.A. brought me my little green friend; synchronicity! My boyfriend Dan and I planted this special tree on Arbor Day at Endicott Park in Danvers, a beautiful garden and nature reserve. I'm sure my spruce will be happy there, as we were happy to help it grow! :)"